You can have a present delivered to your child by Santa. Santa won’t be on a sleigh but rather on a fire truck
All gifts will be delivered December 21st.
Eureka Fire Protection District personnel want to help make your child’s holiday extra special while at the same time supporting Toys for Tots as well as a local effort sponsored by Realty Executives to help several local families in need
Santa will be on our firetruck and will deliver a present to your child (or children) in exchange for you making a donation to Toys For Tots or Realty Executives’ Toy Drive for local families
Here are the rules:
– You must be a resident of the Fire District. We serve 82 square miles in St. Louis and Jefferson Counties
– If you are interested in having a gift delivered you must FIRST email Division Chief Scott Barthelmass at email@example.com. The email should include your name, your child’s name, your address and a good contact number. We need this information for our check off list and organizing our route for delivery.
– You will need to bring a wrapped gift FOR YOUR CHILD to our Station #1 (4849 Highway 109). On the outside (on the label) put your child’s name and address
– MOST IMPORTANTLY YOU MUST BRING A 2ND GIFT WHICH WILL BE DONATED TO TOYS FOR TOTS OR REALTY EXECUTIVES’ TOY DRIVE FOR LOCAL FAMILIES. You can make the choice. Do not wrap this second gift. We realize that some households will have more than one child present. Our suggestion is that for every present you ask us to deliver that you donate a present to Toys for Tots or the Eureka area toy drive.
– When you come to Station 1, our staff will mark that we have received the gift for your child and that a gift was received as a donation
– All gifts must be received by Dec 13th (we have to deliver the donated gifts to Toys for Tots on December 14th).
– We will begin accepting gifts for delivery November 23rd.
– The week of December 16th you will receive a text or email with an approximate time that Santa will arrive (we are going to do our best to arrive around the time indicated)
We hope this is a fun way to help 2 great charity programs
If you have any questions contact Deputy Chief Rich Pallarito, Division Chief Scott Barthelmass or Battalion Chief Brian Dempsey at 636 938 5505